- Quinnspiration conducts personalized presentations and workshops.
- Demonstrates and teaches the concepts of team building, communication, trust and self esteem.
- Speaks to management groups, business owners, and professional associations that appreciate customized programs which never fail to bring team work.
Allow us to help you clarify your goals and aspirations and identify your inner talents and build them into strengths.
We will assist you to develop new empowering beliefs to support the skills, attitudes and behaviors needed to build a strong foundation to achieve the results you want in your personal life or career.
Allow us to help you think in new ways, offer insight and feedback, offer support and encourage you to take on new challenges so you can move toward your vision for a more meaningful and fulfilled life.
Allow us to inspire your group, organization or family with our health and wellness presentations.
Motivating growth and opportunity we will empower you to be best both mentally and physically ...
you cannot have one without the other.
- "Your Attitude, Your Choices, Your Life… Grow Yourself not Your Stuff"
What to expect when you organize yourself
- "Do Your Thoughts Match Your Heart for a Healthy Direction?"
Choosing a course of action to make your life be what you want it to be
- "All the Right Moves"
Strength, Endurance, Flexibility, Cardiovascular & Body Composition
- "Placing "You" on your to-do-list!"
Managing your time for personal and professional growth
- "Identify it, Measure it and Manage it"
Controlling stress before it controls you
- Functional Fitness
"Turn back your body clock with a fitful lifestyle"
- Simply Positive
"Calm, Balance & Simplify your Life"
- Simplify your life… Mid-Life Calm
"How to declutter & organize your lifestyle"
- The Power of Choice
"It's our approach that determines the outcome"
- The Happiness Hunt
"Self Expression & Mindfulness"
- Smile Collection
"A Guide to the attitude of gratitude"
- Tone in the “Splash Zone”: Take part in a heart pumping cardio workout while also using the water's resistance to sculpt and tone your body.
- Power Splash: Make a splash as you elevate your heart rate into a fat burning zone while challenging major muscle groups for strength and endurance.
- Hydro Tone: Effectively challenge every muscle in your "power center" while simultaneously improving overall movement capabilities by incorporating dynamic range of motion [ROM], stretching, balance and muscle conditioning and relaxation!
- Hydro Power: The leg patterns are exciting, the arm patterns are fun and the combination of both challenges your muscles and your mind for maximize benefits for both functional strength and cardio endurance.
- Liquid Fit:It's just you and the water… this challenging and vigorous workout incorporates toning and cardio exercises by using the natural resistance of water for a complete workout that is easy on your joints.
- Aqua Motion: Upbeat, fun Cardio class as we will take your exercise routine up a notch. Using the resistance of the water to gain muscle strength and endurance and improve range of motion as well as flexibility.
- Hydro Fitness: Have some fun and exercise all at the same time! Great for all fitness levels as we build muscle strength, muscle tone and endurance without the impact of land exercise.
- Aqua Splash: This high-energy, low-impact class is sure to create a big splash! Cardio Conditioning while the resistance of the water will assist you in strengthening and sculpting all major muscle groups. This class is designed to provide a vigorous full-body workout for all ages and fitness levels.
- Silver Splash: This low impact water aerobics class is great for those with injuries or limited range of motion. Incorporating toning and cardio exercises by using the natural resistance of water for a complete workout that is easy on your joints.
- Water Warrior Aerobics: Warrior workout… however, the workout is suitable for all levels, since it includes dynamic range of motion [ROM], stretching, balance and muscle conditioning and relaxation!
Individuals: $90 an hour, or
$400 a month - Weekly consultation with e-mail and phone support
Key Note Speaker: $300-$1000 plus travel
Team Building Workshops: Please contact for quote