uinnspiration assists clients set and reach goals by empowering and inspiring them to be their best both mentally and physically. When you are on top of your game your strengths become great tools to your success! Believing in yourself assists in making better decisions for you, your family and your career. In today's world it is easy to become overwhelmed, confused which spirals into less confidence and eventually defeat! Our question to you is, how can you take care of others, your career and people who are depending on you if you do not take care of YOURSELF first!!
Start by setting goals to improve your health both physically and mentally which will create a positive attitude with acknowledging your strengths, talents and greeting your potential! Examine what is going on right now, discovering what your obstacles or challenges might be, and choosing a course of action to make your life be what you want it to be. Let's make sure your thoughts match your heart to give you a healthy direction.
Podcast Powered By Podbean
Podcast Powered By Podbean
Mary Quinn offers guidance, helps you make plans, and holds you accountable for taking action. It's time to get organized and increase your productivity where it is most valuable.
“Mary..thank you for being the most loving, high energy, inspirational and professional woman I know…everyone can use some Quinnspiration to brighten up their day”! ~Camille
- Mindfullness & Appreciation Tennessee Fitness Spa March 13-17th www.tennesseefitnessspa.com
- Water Week Rancho La Puerta May 28th-June 4th www.rancholapuerta.com
- Quench Week Lake Austin Spa June 8th-16th www.lakeaustin.com/spa-resort
- Mistress of Ceremonies Iroquois County Fair Queen Pageant: July 20th www.iroquoiscofair.com/visitors/queen-pageant/
- Working Women's Health and Wellness Semiar Circuit Indianapolis, Chicago and Cincinnati (times/dates TBA)
- The Power of Choice Tennessee Fitness Spa: October 2nd -8th www.tennesseefitnessspa.com
- Mary Quinn of Quinnspiration is scheduled to visit New Life Hiking Spa in Mendon, Vermont August 31 – September 4, 2015.
Mary will be giving motivational lectures and aquatic classes while she is at New Life...details
- Mindfullness... Here & Now - Tennessee Fitness Spa: March 15-21
- Spring Into The Best Possible You - Onarga Methodist Church: April 18
- The Power Of Choice The Oaks: April 23-26
- Quench! Week - Lake Austin Spa: June 7-14
- Mistress Of Ceremonies - Iroquois County Fair Queen Pageant: July 18
- The Power Of One Good Habit - Red Mountain Spa & Resort: August 12-16
- The Power Of Choice - Tennessee Fitness Spa: October 11-16
- Putting Your Best Self Forward - Tennessee Fitness Spa - March 17 -22
- The Power of "Choice" - The Oaks at Ojai - April 18-21
- Quench! Week - Lake Austin Spa Resort - June 5-9
- Placing Yourself On Your To-Do List - Tennessee Fitness Spa - October 12-18
- Putting Your Best Self Forward - Tennessee Fitness Spa - April 7-14
- Quench! Week - Lake Austin Spa Resort - July 8 -14
- Placing Yourself On Your To-Do List - Tennessee Fitness Spa - October 20 - 27
- The Power of One Good Habit - Red Mountain Resort - September 5 - 9
Unleashing tremendous personal, professional, and organizational effectiveness!
It is about applying the right skills and tools in the right way at the right time. If you're ready to move to the next level of success and fulfillment in your life, work, and relationships, we would love to talk with you. If you're committed to creating change and movement in your life, we'll have a fun, productive time together! Call or email for a 30-minute complimentary session.
Mary believes whole heartedly that Charles Swindoll has it right!!
"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company... a church... a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our Attitudes."
SlideShows & Testimonials